Re: SMTP HTTP problem

Hi,
Am Sam, 2003-08-30 um 16.31 schrieb ads nat:
> PROBLEM-1
> When I try to send email to squid emailing list I get
> following error.
> ****
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at squid-cache.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to
> the following
> addresses.
> This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it
> didn't work out.
> <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages of
> MIME
> Content-Type 'multipart/alternative' (#5.2.3)
Read the error message. Your email gets to the mailserver, but it did
not accept it! No netfilter issue!

> Also my LAN users can not send emails through outlook
> express.
Different story.

> STATUS:> Retrieving directory listing...
> COMMAND:> PORT 192,168,0,42,4,62
>  500 Illegal PORT command.
> STATUS:> Error opening data socket
> *****
Did you load the inspection modules for ftp? ip_conntrack_ftp,
ip_nat_ftp?

Correct me if I am wrong, but your iptables script does not filter
anything, does it? Therefore you essentially do not have a firewall at
the moment which could block anything, do you?
Your Policy is ACCEPT and you do not have any DROP rules, only one NAT
rule.

Cheers,

Ralf
--