(OT) Tunnel

Hi list...

This question is little off tpoic, but i would be glad if someone came
up with a solution for me. I'm lookting for a tunnel software for
Linux-Server and Windows-Client. The following things i've tried:
- SSH Tunnels. This wont be sufficient beause i want use NetMeeting over
the tunnel. I think this wont work because i can't tunnel the dynamic
ports with SSH.
- PPTP. This would be fine for my needs but here comes the next problem.
The Windows-Client is locatet behind a Router (i've got no control over
this one) which does NOT permit GRE traffic.

So, what i'm lookting for is a tunnel which
- works with Windows Clients
- provides full TCP/IP connectivity (unlike simple SSH tunnels)
- dosen't use GRE (unlike PPTP and afaik IPsec)

Thanks for answers
Sebastian.