Blocking file type by iptables?

Hi,
I have gone through mail archives to check whether can be blocked. I also checked squid mailing list. But thre is no definite solution to block kazza file downloads. I would like t know whether using iptables can i block particular type of file. If I block .mpeg, .mp3 files through IPtables then it does not matter from which site file is coming. It will get blocked.
Any suggestion and solutions.
Thanks

Do you Yahoo!?