Logging back!

Forgive the double post (if any).  I originally sent this from my
non-subscribed account.

I have a RedHat 9 machine, and  as I stated on this list before, I had fixed
the console logging by adding -c 3 to the KLOGD options in BOTH
/etc/sysconfig/syslog AND /etc/rc.d/init.d/syslog.  (Thanks Brian)

This worked great up until I upgraded to the latest kernel (2.4.20-20.9).
Now all console spewing has returned.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

-=Ray
As to gunnery passes, the best was when you dived with speed, made one pass,
shot an opponent down quickly, and pulled back up....The secret was to do
the job in one pass; it could be from the side or from behind and I usually
tried to open fire at about 150 feet.
Major Erich Rudorffer, Luftwaffe, Seventh Leading Ace, WWII, 222 Victories
(13 on One Mission)