Re: [netfilter-core] Re: [ANNOUNCE] netfilter.org systems downtime

http://netfilter.gnumonks.org is always up-to-date.

> I also never heard of a workshop that worked 24 hours during some
> days... Maybe some SMS cellphone warnings could monitor some systems...

I was aware of the downtime.  The problem was just that I'd rather meet
with the coreteam to discuss further develeopment (which is a once-every
two year opportunity) than fixing a broken server.

> This problem have something to do with hardware related problems ???
> Power breakdown ???

no.

> Indeed... if you need some help... here I'm

thanks, we're fine now.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/