From: Len L. [mailto:len@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 3:29 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Messages to console

Hey guys,

Not a killer, but I get all the iptable log messages to /dev/console.  I can not find where to control this.  I checked /etc/syslog.conf, but kernal messages was turned off (in fact if I turn kernal logging on I get duplicate messages to the console).  I also did man on iptables, but I do not see any reference to logging to /dev/console