Prioritizing Quake packets

I’m running a firewall that’s connected to a cable modem. The users behind this are running some filesharing programs and sometimes Quake. I want to prioritize all the Quake packets so that my ping doesn’t skyrocket when someone is downloading from me in Kazaa.

I was able to figure out how to run NAT and packet filtering, so I just need to know 1) if this is possible at all and 2) which general area of the docs should I look at.

Kent Wang