Commercial 24x7x365 support for iptables?

I've been using iptables for a long time, and I'm very happy
with it.  At least three other Linux admins here also routinely
use iptables.

I work as a Linux sysadmin at a company of about 2700 people that
has decided to put together a standard for which firewalls we use,
and one criteria is that 24x7x365 support must be available from
an external vendor.  We have all the internal expertise we need,
but that isn't sufficient for this criteria.

Iptables is about to be excluded from consideration for this
criteria alone, leaving only Cisco PIX and Checkpoint.  ;-{

Is anyone already set up to do vendor support for iptables?

If not, how quickly can someone put together a presentable
support package for iptables?

A Retainer plus per call charge is probably appropriate, but
I'm guessing because I rarely interact with commercial tech
support, and I have little idea how the costs are set up.

What I'm looking for is someone I can point the suits to, who
will be able to arrange the details and accept some money, so I
can keep using iptables.

Multiple good answers is perfectly acceptable, to combat the
current assumption (here) that support simply isn't available.