From: Lawrence - D [mailto:ingsiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 12:37 AM
To: Netfilter
Subject: traffic usage report

Hi,

    We are running and linux server connected to internet via NIC and the ISP charge us base on our internet traffic usage (upload and download).

    How can I check the total of the internet traffic usage (all the port 80,25,110,..ICQ, mIRC...) on a workstation (each PC have it own IP address ?

    Can anybody advice ?

Best Regards,

Lawrence Tang
Comserv (PNG) Ltd
Lot 21, Sect. 59, Gabaka St., Gordon
P.O.Box 2292, Boroko
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Tel: 675-3233330 Fax: 675-3250673
Email: ingsiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use
of the named recipient(s). Any unauthorised use of the contents of this message is
expressly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return email and destroy the original message. Thank you for your co-operation.