Re: How can I ask IPTABLES to drop a packet based upon its content

You might find it much easier, although still a lot of work, to install a
relaying mail server on the firewall that uses SpamAssassin and Razor called
from the MIMEDefang milter in sendmail. I've also seen a Webpage somewhere
on doing this using Qmail and SpamAssassin (you might google for it). This
is all free software - the only investment is your time.

Asking iptables to do it is putting the load in the wrong place, and failing
to take advantage of the work already done in using mail daemons for this
task.

Whit