Re: firewall product based on netfilter

http://www.astaro.com/

I have not used it in production but I did look into it befroe rolling my own
distro/firewall setup. It's pretty good but may have more features than you
need.

On Tuesday 05 August 2003 05:56, Afshin Lamei wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to know if there is some comercial firewall products  based on
> Linux's netfilter! please give me some information if you khnow any of
> them. thanks
> afshin

Daniel Fairchild - Chief Security Engineer | danielf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The distance between nothing and infinity is always the same no matter how
close you get to nothing.