-----Original Message-----
From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Olivier Mayeres
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 5:45 AM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
I looking for a connection and bandwidth monitoring program. I found one at

http://www.student.lu.se/~nbi98oli/connmon.html but there are no new
developements. It isn't possible for each nat computer to see the total
in/out curent traffic.
I would like to find a client-server program, with a win32 or java or applet

client.
does someone know an alternative?
sincerly yours
Olivier