Can iptables NAT do this?

Hi,
   Here is my network layout:

Internal            o-------------------------o
Network   eth0  |  Firewall/Gateway    | eth1
===========>|  Linux 2.4.18            |====>ROUTER==> INTERNET

I'm able to see all the packets from my internal LAN regardless of what their IP configuration is (DHCP, Static ip, etc) on the eth0 PREROUTING table on the Linux Gateway and am trying to figure out what I need to do to the packets so that they will go thru my Linux firewall/Gateway to the internet. I've successfully been able to proxy ARP (spoof) so that all internal machines think that the Linux server is the gateway and they all send their packets to the Linux server but now I need to know what routing changes I need to make on the Linux server so that it can route via NAT all the packets to the internet.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Danny

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers