iptables tutorial on DNAT

Hi,

I was reading the DNAT part of the IPTABLES tutorial
and have encountered quite confusing.

In section 6.5.2, near the end it writes:

iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT --dst $INET_IP -p tcp --dport 80 \
    -j DNAT --to-destination $HTTP_IP

Is this a mistake?  I used the above line (with
some modifications to suit my setup) and I get an
invalid agrument.

Also, I noticed that the DNAT rules doesn't
include the -i eth? argument.  Is it necessary?

Any clarifications appreciated.

Edmund

** All information contained in this email is strictly     **
** confidential and may be used by the intended receipient **
** only.                                                   **