upload form uplink and download different downlink

Hi all'
can some one help me

1. i have vsat downlink (only downlink) 128 kbps
2. i have leased line of 128kbps uplink/downlink (both uplink as well as downlink)

vsat terminates in to my linux box through capture card
and my leased line terminates it into another  lancard on same machine.

i want such that my all traffic coming from internal lan
should go through uplink of leased line and come back from vsat downlink .
pls send me the rules of iptables
so that i can utilize my downlink.

vsat(downlink)
128k	   |