FTP Connection Tracking with FXP support.

	Hi List,

	I'm currently using:

	Linux Kernel:	2.4.21
	IP Tables:	  1.2.8

	My situation is this...I've attempted to apply the ftp-fxp.patch from oldnat in
patch-o-matic to the 2.4.21 kernel without success.  It produces a fairly
straight forward rej file, however the way certain things are referenced and
with the changes, I'm not sure if I should go ahead with the patch or not.
Especially since I haven't had any kernel module coding experience.

	What I'm wondering is, is there an updated patch? or would someone be willing
to supply me with some information about creating a new patch for fxp support?

	Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks.

--
    Adam Young	<adam_at_vbfx_dot_com>
    http://www.vbfx.com/