Re: Round Robin Load Balancing

Hi to all,

Well, i was able to fix my problem with "modprobe ipt_MASQUERADE" and "depmod -a". The
solution (perhaps not the best one): to rebuild the whole kernel again...and to rebuild
all modules (including the Nth module, which was the one i really neede to test). I was
only rebuilding the modules, and i guess there was a mistmatch between my modules and the
kernel. Anaway, that problem is fixed....

Cheers...