source quench packets

Hi,

I was wondering if I should be worried about
an influx of SourceQuench packets coming from
a particular system?

My log is showing (recently) quite a lot of
these ICMP messages being sent from one
system to mine.

Is there a way to check whether or not the firewall
is sending major packets to this particular
system?

Btw, I'm using Iptables 1.2.8 on a Linux 2.4.x
machine.

Thanks.

** All information contained in this email is strictly     **
** confidential and may be used by the intended receipient **
** only.                                                   **