Max concurrent sessions with stateful inspection

Title: Max concurrent sessions with stateful inspection

Hi everyone,

I was curious if there were any guidelines for max concurrent sessions for IPtables.  I would assume that this would be broken down into 2 numbers establishes sessions and new sessions.  Is there a matrix on how CPU / memory affect these numbers?  I am positioning IPtables and fwbuilder as a competitor to other solutions and would like to speak intelligently on this.

Thanks,

Eric Ferguson - NNCSE