From: Sathi [mailto:sathiyan@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 4:06 PM
To: Netfilter Mailing List
Subject: port forwarding

Hello All,

I am running squid reverse proxy for 5 different web servers.

I want to provide ftp access to clients so that they can update the web page
content.

As all the host name resolve to the single address i find problem in port
forward the ftp request to the correct backend web server.

How to make port forward the ftp request to the correct web server using
iptables.

Regards
Sathi