help!!

Hi, This is probably very basic to all of you guys, but i would apreciate a helping hand.

I have a linux red hat 9.2, 2.4 kernel machine with a cable modem signal with a DHCP ip adress from the cable company

I´m tring to "PROXY" all services to internet : telnet, Kazaa, httpd, etc...

But the more i try, the father my goal seems.

I been reading all the how to´s but no luck.

Any help. ANY. Will be apreciated.

Thanks

Tuyo Isaza