Help Required

Hi all,

I require help in configuring firewall on Redhat 8.0 system my setup
  is as follows:

 We have a Cable Modem connection with sendmail and proxy service
 running on Linux 8 system with 2 nic cards.

 One nic card is having local LAN ipaddress and the other is taking
 an ipaddress from the ISP through dhcp protocol.

 The problem i am facing is when i use the gui utility to configure the
firewall i am not able to see the second nic card(during installation i was
able to see both the nic cards) which uses the dhcp for an ipaddress

 Can anybody help in configuring a firewall for the this setup.

Regards,

Sridhar