RE: Redirecting ports - not working

The magic word, "virtual machine"..

I heard there was a special thing that needs to be done for virtual machines which was nothing to do with netfilter/iptables. Can't remember where I saw this info a while back..

Refer to VMWARE or whatever virtual machine software your using because it's probably that.

Otherwise the only thing I can suggest is logging all forwarded traffic on port 80 and watch it to be 100% sure it's not iptables, then refer to the VM software...

Thanks,
George Vieira
Systems Manager
georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx