Re: How to log dropped packet ?

Hi,

you could take a look at the ULOG target. You'll need the additional ulogd-package
from http://gnumonks.org/gnumonks/projects . With this you can log pakets to plain
text files, databases, etc. More information is in the iptables man-Page and probably
in the ulogd package itself, I haven't used it for some time.

Hope this helps

Sven

Julien Didron wrote:

Hi all,

I apologize for being a little OT, but has anybody tried to log to another file than /var/log/syslog when using -j log ? if so, thanks for sharing the experience ;o)