From: Mario E. Ries [mailto:mario@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:
Tuesday, July 15, 2003 10:07 AM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How to update IPTABLES from 1.2.7a to 1.2.8

I have looked on the Internet and I cannot find any documentation on how to update my IPTABLES.  I run RedHat 9.0 with the 2.4.20-8 kernel.  I downloaded the patch-iptables-1.2.7a-1.2.8.bz2 file and uncompressed it to get a single file.  I don’t know what to do with this file now that I have it.  Please help if you can.

Mario