Re: nopickup-patch

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 01:50:52AM +0200, Sebastian wrote:
> Hi list...
>
> I just wondered, when u r talking about this nopickup-patch, then u mean
> that one located in directory oldnat of POM? Or is there any newer
> version available?

I did a quick 'port' of the patch.  You can now switch pickup off by
using 'echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_tcp_pickup'.

The patch is untested, so it might not even compile (maybe a stupid
typo somewhere). Please give it some testing...

Find the patch in patch-o-matic/pending/57_*

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>             http://www.netfilter.org/