Re: Web server access

First make sure the windows box port 80 can be accessed from your Linux
box:
1. log on to your linux box
2. telnet windows-box 80

Then, make sure your Linux box port 80 is accessible from the Internet:

3. go to http://centralops.net/co/
4. use the "tcpquery" function to do a http query on your Linux box

Then, configure iptables on your Linux box. Configure to log port 80
rejects and redirects. Use the logging info to make sure the packets are
being redirected.

mike

--
Michael Martinez