RE: Restricted Access

> I have a very basic iptables setup to allow my windows
> clients to access the net through iptables, What I want to do
> is allow some clients to have full access the any websites
> and others to be resticted to certain sites only, Can
> iptables do this?. Does someone have an example
> or point me in the right direction

What is your setup ?
Do your clients have fixed IP addresses ?

Example :

FULL="192.168.0/24"
RESTRICTED="192.168.1/24"
ACCESS_SITES="a.b.c.d e.f.g.h ..."

# Full access clients
iptables -A FORWARD -i <if_in> -o <if_out> -s $FULL -j ACCEPT

#Restricted access clients
for IP in $ACCESS_SITES ; do
  iptables -A FORWARD -i <if_in> -o <if_out> -s $RESTRICTED -d $IP -j
ACCEPT
done

Gr,
Rob