RE: I'm having difficulty making port redirection work

Hi all,

There is a postscript version as you can see, and it can be converted to
PDF. The reason that there is no longer a PDF version is that there are
simply too much work keeping that version alive. Too much trouble and
weirdness simply to make it worth the effort, in my opinion. If you wish
to feel the pain, try and download the sourcecode for the tutorial and
follow the instructions in the README to create the PDF file.

The PS file will be gone later on as well, for the same reason, I
think. There are other reasons as well, but I will explain those when that
time shows up.

Have a nice day!

----
Oskar Andreasson