RE: PPTP server behind firewall

> Have you used the pptp connection tracking modules? are they loaded?

> > compiled the kernel with GRE and PPTP support
    built in no modules.

i building a floppy router.  it works except for the vpn
support.  i've had this working before using Brian Kuschak
pptp kernel patches a long time ago.  since then i lost my notes.

what are some minumum rules that would completely open up the firewall
and forward port 1723 and ip 47 to the internal private vpn server?

i am going to try

iptables -P INPUT ACCEPT
iptables -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
iptables -P FORWARD MASQ

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 1723 -j DNAT
--to-destination 192.168.0.200:1723
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p 47 -j DNAT --to-destination
192.168.0.200

any advice would be appreciated,
johnoel@xxxxxxxxxx