Re: Confused about LAN machines connecting through my FIREWALL to TROJAN servers.

Hii,

So there is really no way stopping them with iptables?

Hmmm the weird thing is i have McAfee (FULLY UPDATED) running on my windows machine
and did a system scan last night and it didnt even pick it up.

I might install AVG tonight and try it picks anything up!

Thanks...

Tasha@xx<-----