tftp patches?

Where can I find the complete set of patches against 2.4.20 for the
tftp_nat connection?

I find bits and pieces of it here and there, but they all seem to assume
that you've installed patches to some level.

I've looked thru a  bunch of the docs and can't quite find what I need.
It seems that all the info isn't in cvs, either.

Thx
--
Rory Toma		rory@xxxxxxxxx
Senior Principal Lead Something or Other