Re: IPv6 Router and NAT/connection tracking

Well, I just tried it, still the same, connections from the
routerbox itself to the Internet (like an IRC server) don't timeout,
but connections to the Internet from a machine on the network do
timeout after a 4 minutes or something and traceroutes to the address
of the machine on the network ends at the router, timing out.
And then I cannot establish a connection anymore unless I tracert6
from the networkmachine to a hostname on the Internet, doesn't even
matter which address I traceroute6 too, aslong as it's an Internet
address and then the whole thing works again..., repeating the same