RE: pptp patch

> I have kernel 2.4.21 netfilter - latest cvs.
>
> Built netfilter for extra added pptp support.
>
> Recompiled kernel -- netfilter.
>
> I have a win2000 pptp server behind a Linux firewall

Well having gone yrou route here is my 2 cents.

A.) if your not married to pptp then setup a freeswan vpn on your
firewall  freeswan accepts connection from pretty much any other vpn
including windows2000. sorry pptp not included. I think it's generally
accepted that pptp is out the door.

B.) if you are married to pptp wait until a stable version has been
released with netfilter. It's not wise to play with beta/experimental
software on sensitive information.   To the best of my knowledge pptp
can nly handle one connection at a time with the current patch. This is
per the netfilter website.