Re: Ip handling

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 10:18:02AM +0200, Pascal Italiaander spoke thusly:
>Op donderdag 19 juni 2003 05:31, schreef Ramin Dousti:
>> > Does anyone know of a way to make say all connections from the outside
>> > going to my outside IP address Appear to be coming from my local lan of
>> > 192.168.0.1
>>
>> Just out of curiosity: what is the application of such a setup?
>>
>> Ramin
>
>Find it out yourself , it's not even apropriate to ask such a thing.
>
>Since this is a netfilter mailing-list no hackers-chat page.
>
>but nice try

I've seen Ramin post to this list a long time already, though he's been
quite for the past 6-8 months at least I think :-) So, if by the above you
are sorta implying he's some sort of script kiddie; you've probably got the
wrong person targetted.

A number of times, knowing the problem in full can lead to better ways of
handling the problem, with better tools - rather than a kludged solution.

Oh,.. before I forget, a number of his posts have been nothing short of
extremely informative -- so the hostile behaviour is not really required.
--
USG && George Bush : Rot in hell.