RE: streaming audio ports

As with many things, it depends on the server.  "Shoutcast" streaming
audio servers, for instance, default to port 8000, but can be
configured to operate on any port.  I don't know about 'RealAudio' or
others, but I imagine it's a similar story.

You could block everything by default, and only permit the ports
corresponding to services you want to allow people to use.

Darrell Dieringer - Madison, WI