RE: help iptables queuing

embeded

-----Original Message-----
From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Paridhi Bansal
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 8:49 PM
To: IPtables
Subject: Re: help iptables queuing

hi

>how do i check that whether conn tracking module is installed or not??
do a `lsmod` and check the list

Actually, this problem was not coming earlier..suddenly has it statred
coming..now what is really puzzling me is that when i also queue packets
from FORWARD chain(i did this just to check in case pkts were being directly
sent to this chain instead of prerouting), i receive all the packets through
prerouting, forward and postrouting chains..and when i change the FORWARD
back to ACCEPT all without queuing, again,the same problem..i receive only
the first pktof every TCP session in prerouting and postrouting chains....
> Don't know what exactly the problem is but I use MRTG with Iptables so I
can graph all traffic based on rules in the -N MRTG space... and it all
works fine for me.
I use `-I INPUT 1 -j MRTG` , `-I FORWARD 1 -j MRTG` , `-I OUTPUT 1 -j MRTG`
and that grabs everything.

So I don't know why yours doesn't....