RE: Using IPTABLES, cannot go to External Interface

> there won't be anyone to answer ARP requests on them
oh ok, well we have (unfortunately) a router in front of our firewall which I've added host routes to go via the firewall for those destinations. Just made it easier for me and I didn't have to worry about multiple IPs on the firewall as they are routed to it. Probably not a clean way but better than adding 32+ IPs to a firewall... not sure what the Linux limit was so this was the safest way for me.

Just for your information.