Core Router with Multiple Uplink Source Routing

I have a linux box with a 4 port t1 card.  I have been screwing around with
various solutions (ip route, tc, etc...) to direct source traffic via "my"
preferred out-going route.
So this is what I got:
To sets of IP's:  One from uplink "A", one from uplink "B".
Wireless and my core equipment are on "A"
Dialup are on "B"
Now since I am not running BGP yet, I know that I will have to route them the
corrisponding uplink provider.  But, this will be the fallback if BGP fails
and the temporary solution why we get BGP working.
I see various lists and they suggest that iptables is the best way.  If
someone out there has this running, please email me any script that would be
helpful.  It seems that I always gets a portion, but not the missing link.

Thanks,

Mark
marks@xxxxxxxxxx