IPv6 and NAT/connection tracking

Hello all, I have a box that's configured as a firewall and router for IPv6, which is doing it's job fine, well, fine.., IPv6 connections keep timing out, they work for a second or 30 and then it timesout -> connections, ping6, traceroutes, ... from the Internet to the IPv6 address behind the router don't work anymore. Also if I do a ping6 or make a connection to a remote IPv6 host on the Internet it doesn't work, however if I ping6 the router from the network, everything works again...for about 30 seconds again, and then the problem begins again...

I was told that this is caused by NAT/connection tracking. Is there *any* solution to this? This is really annoying as I *need* NAT, but also want to give IPv6 connectivity to other machines on the LAN.

With kind regards,
Mail.be, WebMail and Virtual Office
http://www.mail.be