RE: Using IPTABLES, cannot go to External Interface

Title: RE: Using IPTABLES, cannot go to External Interface

HI

The setup is like this

I have a RedHat linux with three LAN cards into it.

eth0 = Public IP
eth0:0 = Public IP
eth0:0 - eth0:3 = Public IPs

eth1 = Private IP (Internal Net)
eth2 = DMZ IPs (Private ones)(Here I have 4 machines with DMZ IPs)

DNAT    - Anything entering to eht0 (External Interface) looking for eth0:0 - eth0:3 should be DNATted to DMZ Ips.
        - Anything entering to eth1 (Internal Interface) looking for eth0:0 - eth0:3 should be DNATted to DMZ Ips
        - Anything entering to eth2 (DMZ Interface) looking for eth0:0 - eth0:3 should be DNATted to DMZ Ips

SNAT - Anything going out from (Source eth1 (Internal Net) and (DMZ NET) Destination 0.0.0.0/0 and eth2) should be

     - Anything from DMZ to Internal should be SNATted to DMZ_IF

SNATted --to-source eth0

All the traffice from External World is able to reach to my servers in the DMZ. I mean, if someone has to log on to the web server at eth0:0 port 80, he/she is able to do so.

But, No one from INTERNAL NET is able to reach to the servers. If I have a mchine with Internal IP Address and want to log onto the web server from within my network, I cannot do so.

If I access Yahoo.com or anyother site, I can do so from withing my network using Internal IP Address.

Hope this explains.