ARP mangling

Is it possible to mangle ARP packets with new netfilter extension?
I saw it configured in kernel but I have no see any related mans or docs.

This need to be resolved for me, because I have ebtables (same as iptables but on ethernel level)
and need to mangle ARP packets for normal ethernet NAT work. I looked in the ebtables archives and
saw answer to similar question - this is iptables possibility.