Re: Question regarding unclean match support!

On June 9, 2003 01:45 am, Rahul Gulati wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
> I had a question regarding support for "unclean" match in Linux 2.4.18
> kernel.
> I am not able to see "unclean" match as an option under IP: Netfilter
> Configuration.
>
> I would like to know if I need to down load some patch for unclean match
> support,
> if yes would appreciate if anyone could direct me to the location where the
> patch might be available.
>
> TIA...
> Rahul

	Get the most recent Patch O  Matic  -- Unclean is NOT in kernel yet.
	you need to have kernel source, iptables and POM and in the POM
	dir:
	KERNEL_DIR=/where/you/have/kernelsource ./runme
	(hit me if I'm wrong folks ... I've been on iptables 1.2.7a and POM from
February of this year for ages)
	and apply the unclean match from there.
--

	Alistair Tonner
	nerdnet.ca

     Any sufficiently advanced technology will have the appearance of magic.
	Lets get magical!