From: dawn lin [mailto:alantisjun@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 7:19 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: help

hi,

i have 3 computers A, B and C.
i need A to talk to C through B(not a router)

I was hoping iptables will help me do mac filtering.

is it possible?

What i need is A is able to talk B only and B is to resend A's message to B.
Which is in a way where A wants to talk to C but it can only go through B to
talk to C.
Can anyone advice me how i can use iptables for that?

one senerio:
A send packets to C-> packet info shows MAC source=A, MAC dest=B,IP
source=A,IP dest=C
When packet reaches B-> packet info shows MAC source=B,MAC dest=C,IP
source=A,IP dest=C

is that possible?

Download Norah Jones, Eminem and more! http://www.msn.com.sg/ringtones/