Firewall won't let win98 in ???

I know this might sound a bit strange but has anyone ever had the
problem were the firewall will let linux, freebsd, win2k, and winxp by
but noone that seems to run win98 can access my webserver at all. My
clients that run it can't pull in e-mail, nor ssl, or even a simple
webpage. All other O/S'es seem to access it just fine. Anyone have any
clues as to what I need to do to allow win98 and possably win95 past the
firewall besides putting DNS on a seperate server?
--
Jerry M. Howell II