How to compile iptables for Linux running on Ipaq

hi

I am trying to use iptables on a linux running on an iPaq 3800. I am using the Familiar running the linux kernel
linux-2.4.18-rmk3-hh6.
From my kernel set up i have managed to install the iptable_filter,ip_tables modules.
But when i tried to run the iptables command there was no executable to be found on the ipaq.
I found the executable file for my pc but it wouldnt be appropriate for the iPaq.

Can anyone tell me if there is any documentation as to how i can compile the iptables executable file.
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me or direct me to where I could get some help.

Many thanks in advance.

-- tahmid