Re: MSN Voice chat with Iptables

Take a look at

http://linux-igd.sourceforge.net/

It will provide UPnP support for linux iptables... and it work w msn voice, file transfert and video (but no sure)

Serge

George Vieira wrote:

No, MSN uses Proxy but Netmeeting still uses H323 protocol..

Read it up. there's like 5-7 ports needing opening on the firewall and forwarding.. and even then it breaks unless you use the H323 patch.

Thanks,
George Vieira
Systems Manager
georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Citadel Computer Systems Pty Ltd
http://www.citadelcomputer.com.au

-----Original Message----- From: Cornu Nicolas [mailto:n.cornu@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 9:29 PM To: George Vieira; hare ram; netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: MSN Voice chat with Iptables

MSN support proxy , don't that help ? I prefer to install a proxy than recompile the kernel

NC

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Vieira" <georgev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>