Re: Any holes in this firewall script?

Yes, but after that you are allowing everything from all the interfaces.  Which is not recommended to do so.

Dharmu
On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 10:35, Jun Sun wrote:
On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 10:30:31AM +0530, Dharmendra.T wrote:
> hi,
>
>  I just don't see any firewalling (blocking) in the script. You are
> simply allowing everything. Define clear rule like block all and allow
> only wanted ports.

The default policy is set to "DROP" for the filter table.

Jun
--
Regards
Dharmendra.T

This message is intended for the addressee only. It may contain privileged or Confidential information. If you have received this message in error,please notify the sender and destroy the message immediately.Unauthorised use or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.