Configuration problem..

Hi there!!
I´ve got the next configuration, so let me try to explain my ascii art.

In city A I´ve  on my netwok 1 the IP´s 192.1.x.1/24
The  1760 Router has the ip 192.1.x.254
In this side I use a red hat 8.0 with nat and i use it to give
internet access to some pc´s in Network 1 using : IPTABLES -T NAT
-A POSTROUTING -O ETH1 -J MASQUERADE -S WS_IPADDRESS -D 0.0.0.0/0
In the linus box I´ve got 2 Nic´s with the addresses 174.19.4.7 the
internal nic and the other with the ip adderess 174.19.4.1 the
external directly connected to the modem.
Everythig works fine I`ve got internet service in Network 1 in City A.

The Goal here is to give internet service to Nerwork 2 using this structure.
In Network 2 ( City 2 ) the ip addresses have the form 192.1.y.1/24
The router has the address 192.1.y.254

When I try to make ping from any station from Network1 to Network2
I`ve got a response but if a try to make a ping from Network 2 to
Netwok 1 I just can get a response from any station except when I
try to ping to the Linux Box where the Nat resides so I can configure my clients in Network2 as I did cause they need to "see"the linux box.

Can some one help me to perform this? or maybe the cuestion should be.... is this configuration posible?

Another question is about how to configure my clients in Network 2 to provide internet access, do you belive that this configuration using the cisco has problems?

Just in Network 1 I´ve got a NT 4.0 using wins and in network 2
I´ve no serves of any kind just the routers an a workstation with just one nic.

Is my problem about name resolution?

Thanks a lot.
Edgar Bautista

CITY A CITY B