iptables dial-up

I have  2 nic cards one is eth0 and the other is eth1
and there is the same computer.The probs is i not sure
where i  could put this in my script?

OUTIP= `/sbin/ifconfig ppp0 |awk '/inet
addr/{split($2,x,":"); print x[2]}'`

I am useing a dial-up.Someone told me told me thid
would work out with 2 nic cards.The other prob how
would i srart my other put of the script with eth0 and
eth1?

=====
EliteSyntax  www.linuxnewbie.org